Allergan Breast Implant Recall Attorney
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP is currently accepting cases from women affected by the Allergan Textured Breast Implant Recall.
If you or a loved one have received Allergan BIOCELL® textured breast implants or tissue expanders, please contact our attorneys today. You may be at risk of developing a rare and deadly form of cancer.
Our attorneys can help you investigate the link your textured implant has to cancer and fight for justice on your behalf – even if you haven’t yet developed symptoms. Call (877) 800-1700 for a free and confidential case evaluation.
Why Choose Panish Shea & Boyle LLP?
- We have decades of experience securing significant compensation for clients who have suffered losses due to the negligent actions of product manufacturers and large companies.
- Our attorneys have obtained more than $10 billion in verdicts and settlements with a 99% success rate. This includes some of the largest personal injury verdicts and settlements in U.S. history at the time of award.
- We have extensive experience advocating for victims against large corporations and businesses. This includes companies such as Boeing, General Motors, and DePuy – another large medical device manufacturer.
- We offer our services on a contingency fee basis – there are no upfront costs, and you do not pay any legal fee unless we win your case.
We have the experience and resources needed to take on large pharmaceutical companies like Allergan and secure the compensation you and your family deserve.
Panish Shea & Boyle LLP
If You or a Loved One Has Been Hurt, Our Attorneys At Panish Shea & Boyle LLP Are Here For You.
Allergan Textured Breast Implants Can Cause Cancer
Allergan’s BIOCELL® textured breast implants have been shown to have an uncommonly high incidence of breast implant-associated large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) – a potentially deadly form of cancer. On July 24th, 2019, the FDA issued a recall of the all Allergan BIOCELL® textured breast implants and tissue expanders, including:
- Natrelle Saline breast implant styles 168, 363, 468
- Natrelle and McGhan 410 breast implant styles LL, LM, LF, LX, ML, MM, MF, MX, FL, FM, FF, FX
- Natrelle and McGhan 410 Soft Touch breast implant styles LL, LM, LF, LX, ML, MM, MF, MX, FL, FM, FF, FX
- Natrelle 510 Dual-Gel styles LX, MX, FX
- Natrelle INSPIRA breast implants, styles TRL, TRLP, TRM, TRF, TRX, TSL, TSLP, TSM, TSF, TSX, TCL, TCLP, TCM, TCF, TCX
- Natrelle and McGhan Round Gel Implants, styles 110, 110 Soft Touch, 120, 120 Soft Touch
- Natrelle Komuro breast implants styles KML, KMM, KLL, and KLM<
- Natrelle 150 Full Height and Short Height double lumen implants
- Natrelle 133 tissue expanders with and without suture tabs: styles 133FV, 133MV, 133LV, 133MX, 133SX, 133SV, T-133FV,
T-133MV, T-133LV, T-133MX, T-133SX, T-133SV, 133FV-T, 133MV-T, 133LV-T, 133MX-T, 133SX-T, 133SV-T
- Natrelle 133 Plus tissue expander styles 133P-FV, 133P-MV, 133P-LV, 133P-MX, 133P-SX,
133P-SV, T-133P-FV, T-133P-MV, T-133P-LV, T-133P-MX, T-133P-SX, T-133P-SV, 133P-FV-T, 133P-MV-T, 133P-LV-T, 133P-MX-T, 133P-SX-T, 133P-SV-T
Currently, the FDA is not recommending the immediate removal or replacement of these implants in asymptomatic patients, but that may change. At this time, Allergan’s Smooth and MICROCELL® breast implants and tissue expanders have not been recalled.
About Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma (BIA-ALCL)
Breast Implant-Associated Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma is a cancer of the immune system (BIA-ALCL is not breast cancer) that the FDA first identified in 2011. This cancer is very serious and can be deadly if not treated properly. BIA-ALCL symptoms include:
- Swelling or pain in the area of the breast implant
- Excessive fluid buildup around the implant
- Lumps in the breast or armpit
Symptoms typically present themselves between three and 14 years after the initial placement of the implants. So, even if you do not currently exhibit symptoms, if you have received one of Allergan’s BIOCELL® textured implants or tissue expanders, we recommend that you speak with an attorney as soon as possible.
Contact an Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has been affected by this recall or diagnosed with cancer due to any of the above Allergan BIOCELL® implants or tissue expanders, please contact Panish Shea & Boyle LLP immediately to discuss your case. You may be entitled to significant compensation for any injuries or emotional distress that you have incurred as a result of Allergan’s potentially dangerous product.
A jury ordered General Motors to pay $4.9 billion for a defectively designed fuel system that caused a GM car to burst into flames after it was rear ended.
The single largest individual personal injury verdict in California history (at the time). Client suffered severe burns due to defective construction equipment.
About Our Firm
We provide an easy way for our clients by offering a contingency fee agreement. This means that we don’t get paid unless we win your case.
Who We Are
We handle cases where there are minimal injuries all the way to wrongful death cases. We have the knowledge to be able to get the results you want. We fight for your rights and even though most cases will settle, we will go to trial if necessary to recover what is yours
What Drives Our Firm
We place our clients first. We will review your case right away and make this step as simple as possible. We place our clients first. Taking on the insurance industry by yourself can be very difficult. They are trained to weaken a case from inception so more money can go to their shareholders instead of injured persons. You should not speak to anyone from the insurance company. Allow us to be your advocate.